Non-EU citizens

Foreigners wishing to reside in Spain must have prior authorization to do so. Once said authorization has been obtained, it shall be necessary to obtain the corresponding visa allowing entry into Spain.

Residence in Spain can be temporary or permanent.
Temporary residence is the situation authorizing a stay in Spain for a period longer than 90 days and shorter than five years.
Authorizations for a period not exceeding five years may be renewed regularly, at the request of the person concerned, depending on the circumstances leading to their issuance.

Initial authorization for temporary residence not involving a work permit shall be granted to foreigners who have sufficient means of subsistence for themselves and, when applicable, for their family members.

Long-term residence is the situation authorizing indefinite residence and work in Spain, under the same conditions as Spaniards.

Foreigners who have been temporary residents in Spain for five uninterrupted years and meet the conditions established by regulation shall be entitled to long-term residence. Prior periods of uninterrupted residence in other Member States, as an EU Blue Card holder, shall be counted for the purpose of obtaining long-term residence.

Our Immigration department has a professional team ready to offer legal advice to our national and foreign clients in all matters related to residence, visa, etc. in Spain.

Some of the services we provide are:

1. - Non Lucrative Residency Permit Spain

Our professional team will get ready all the necessary documents to make sure that we obtain the kind of residency permit that best suits our client needs. Remember, our clients’ needs are our priority.

2. - Student Residency Permit Spain

We help students to get the Spanish residency permit for students.

3. - Business Residency Permits in Spain

We have long experience in assisting our clients in the process to establish a business in Spain and the all the Immigration procedure to get the residency permit in Spain.

We will be pleased to inform you about all the requirements needed. Please contact our office to receive detailed advice on the subject and you will be properly advised to plan your residence application for you and your family members.