EU citizens:

Citizens of the European Union and their family members, provided that the latter travel with or meet said citizens, are subject to a specific legal system based on the rights recognized in the Treaties.

If you are an EU citizen and you wish to stay in Spain for more than 3 months you must register into the Registro Central de Extranjeros at your nearest National Police Station or at the nearest Oficina de Extranjeros (Immigration Office- Police Station).
Currently, EU nationals are no longer issued a Residency card, but they are given a Registration Certificate as an EU Resident (Certificado de registro de residente comunitario).

We will be pleased to inform you about all the requirements needed. Please contact our office to receive detailed advice on the subject and you will be properly advised to plan your residence application for you and your family members.