NIE numbers (foreigner’s identification number)

We will help you to obtain your foreigner identification number, necessary to complete fiscal matters in Spain, as well as to start the previous dealings for Residency and Work permits.
Whether you cannot travel to Spain, we will help you to obtain your NIE by acting on your behalf in all the proceedings.

Residency in Spain

EU citizens

Citizens of the European Union and their family members, provided that the latter travel with or meet said citizens, are subject to a specific legal system based on the rights recognized in the Treaties.

Read more

Non-EU citizens

Foreigners wishing to reside in Spain must have prior authorization to do so. Once said authorization has been obtained, it shall be necessary to obtain the corresponding visa allowing entry into Spain.

Read more

Working in Spain

Foreign citizens wishing to engage in gainful or professional activity or employment, must meet the following requirements:

- Being over the age of 16, except for self-employment, in which case it is necessary to be over 18.
- Obtaining the corresponding prior authorization to reside and work in Spain. This authorization must be requested by the employer offering the labour contract.
- Obtaining a visa once the residence and work authorization has been issued.

Some of the services we provide are:

Visa and residency for Investors and entrepreneurs

Law 14/2013, of the 27th of September 2013, on support for entrepreneurs and internationalization introduces the conditions that are required to non-EU investors to obtain the Spanish residency and work permit.

Migrant investors

If you have made a significant investment in Spain, you can take advantage of the Spanish migration scheme for investors.
Check whether your investment fulfills the minimum investments requirements:

Financial assets:

  • Public debt (€2 million).
  • Shares (€1 million).
  • Investment funds, investment funds of close end type or venture capital funds set up in Spain (€1 million).
  • Bank deposits (€1 million).
  • Real estate (€500,000).

Business projects: there is no minimum investment requirement, they must be of general interest:

  • Creation of jobs
  • Social and economic impact on the geographical area where they are made.
  • Significant contribution to scientific and/or technological innovation.

Please contact our office to receive more information.

Migrant entrepreneurs

If you are a non-EU national willing to start up an innovative business of economic interest in Spain, you can take advantage of the Spanish migration scheme for entrepreneurs.
There are two options:

  • A startup visa, if you are outside of Spain and you need to come to Spain to make the necessary preparatory arrangements to do business here.
  • A residence permit, if you are currently in Spain and can set up the business.

There are neither minimum capital requirements nor a minimum number of jobs to create. The Spanish system is based on a case by case analyses. For this reason, business plans are required to know if the activity has a special economic interest for Spain or not.

Highly qualified foreign professionals

If you are interested in working in a company in Spain as a highly qualified professional (HQP) or you are a graduate or postgraduate from universities and prestigious business schools, and you have a job offer, you may be eligible to apply for a HQP residence permit.
Information for companies in Spain If you want to hire a third country national as a HQP, you can take advantage of the high qualified professional residence permit.
For that, your company:
Must be a large business or corporate group and must be a reputed company in strategic sector.